JungleMail for Office 365 5.6 (27 April 2021)
- Updated client-side libraries
- Copy & paste images inside Text block
JungleMail for Office 365 5.4 (2 October 2020)
Added pagination to the Analytics page
- Date range filter issues for the Analytics page
- Archive issues and added warnings before submitting a newsletter when archive configuration is not complete
JungleMail for Office 365 5.2 (19 March 2020)
- Payment integration with Stripe
- Notification tab
- Feedback tab
- Text version of email
- New newsletter report email look
- Minor UI fixes & improvement
JungleMail for Office 365 5.1 (18 January 2020)
Added Date and Submitted By columns in the Analytics CSV file
Azure Active Directory Connection authorization procedure
JungleMail for Office 365 5.0 (21 December 2019)
JungleMail for Office 365 4.0 (12 May 2019)
- Updated Drag & Drop Builder:
- New UI and UX
- Save Section feature
- Item Picker feature
- Section Visibility feature
- Background image support
- Reset style from body
- New image editor
- Minor fixes
- Support for Exchange On-Premises (EWS Exchange connection as recipient source)
- Export resolved recipients to CSV
- Updated main top menu, logo, links to new help site;
- Improved thumbnail generation algorithm, thumbnail generation for saved sections.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.4.0 (18 December 2018)
Start Campaign from Link feature.
- Fixed issue with preserving border configuration;
- Fixed border rendering issue in Outlook desktop client.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.3.0 (21 February 2018)
- Improved History & Monitoring, Analytics job list load performance;
- Removed “null” text from email preview content when there are no recipients.
Fixed issue with email preview paging in Preview step when using custom exclusion filters.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.2 (15 February 2018)
- Prevent modifications to already submitted jobs and data loss when working in multiple tabs, clients or returning to a previous page in browser;
- Changed session expired alert design like job is already submitted alert.
Fixed: issue with email builder 3:3:3:3 section 4th column background colour.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.1 (23 January 2018)
Unified block/editor font list.
Fixed issue with link to Item/ItemUrl placeholder (return URL to document/page if repeater data source is a document library).
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.0 (3 January 2018)
- Email builder changes (change image width, set image full width on mobile);
- Automatic image resize;
- Backward compatibility with old templates.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.1.1 (27 December 2017)
- Added recipient filters (by campaign, email, list view);
- Office 365 sending account limited to 5000 recipients per campaign.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.1.0 (13 July 2017)
- Multiple sending accounts;
- Shortcut menu;
- Sending conditions;
- Use email addresses as recipient source;
- Preheader text.
Fixed scrolling issue in Campaign Builder.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.0.0 (10 May 2017)
- New design and UX;
- Office 365 group filtering by user profile properties (e.g., city, department);
- Responsive drag-and-drop email builder;
- Image gallery;
- In-app image editor;
- Phone/mobile preview;
- 2-level repeaters;
- Personalized Dynamic Sections and Dynamic Blocks: retrieves user-related content according to his preferences or department;
- Recurrent campaign (daily, weekly or monthly). Combined with dynamic repeaters, you can now send reminders about expired items or overdue tasks;
- Recurrent campaign grouping and usability improvements;
- View in browser;
- Enhanced newsletter analytics;
- Export to excel/CSV;
- Open and click statistics by hour and weekday;
- Reading statistics by device (Phone, Desktop, Tablet);
- Clickstream (navigation path);
- Top links statistics.
JungleMail for Office 365 2.0.0 (4 November 2015)
- New look and feel;
- Built-in responsive email templates;
- Custom email templates;
- Dynamic Blocks (populate emails automatically with data from your SharePoint lists);
- Mail server validation.
JungleMail for Office 365 v1.0.0 (16 July 2015)
The initial release of JungleMail for Office 365.