This policy is effective from 21st July 2023.
The Scope of this Policy
Our Customers are solely responsible for establishing privacy policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, agreements, or other obligations, relating to the processing of personal information of individuals who use the Customer Data. If you are an individual using a Customer’s instance of our Services, the processing of your personal information will be subject to the Customer’s privacy practices. Therefore, you should contact the Customer for help with any requests or questions relating to the processing of your personal information.
Data We Collect and Process
“Personal Data” refers to data or information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. There are several opportunities for you to provide us with your Personal Data, which often includes:
- Personal contact information such as your full name, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number, email address, and Job Title;
- Information necessary to us to provide you with our products or Services;
- Comments and feedback that you provide when you contact us directly via email, in-app, phone, or postal mail.
“Other Data” refers to non-Personal Data or information that does not disclose your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect and use Other Data, which could include:
- Browser and device information, which may include IP address;
- App usage data;
- SharePoint version;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, contact you about your account and our Services, provide you support and customer service, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may use the information you provide us in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about new features, tips or services related to your purchased or inquired product or Service;
- contact you from time to time for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone;
- send you notifications, updates regarding your subscription and particular product plans;
Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our products and services, including troubleshooting and usage analysis;
- maintain the health and operational status of our products and services;
- prevent abusive and harmful activities;
- improve our products and services;
- resolve technical problems and calculate overall usage statistics.
With your consent. We may use this information to:
- send emails about our products, services and offers;
- provide you with marketing information via email.
Our legitimate interest. When processing your personal information for our legitimate interests, we take into account any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law. We believe these uses benefit our customers.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom at the time of data collection, our legal basis for processing your personal information under the applicable data protection laws will depend on the personal information at issue, the specific context in which the personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is used. We generally only process your personal information where we are legally required to; where processing is necessary to perform any contracts we entered with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you; where processing is in our legitimate interests to operate our business and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms; or where we have obtained your consent to do so.
You can request details of the personal information we hold about you. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information
We carefully limit the access to your personal information to those those who really need access in order to perform their tasks and duties, and share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. We do not share your information with third parties except in the limited circumstances as described below:
- With Our Service Providers: We may provide your information to third parties as is necessary in order to provide our Services.
- Professional Advisors: We may disclose your personal information to our professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, insurance, accounting, banking or other consulting services in order to complete third party financial, technical, compliance and legal audits of our operations or otherwise comply with our legal obligations.
- Business Transactions: In the event that we dispose of or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Change of Ownership: If EnovaPoint or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: With your permission, we may disclose your personal information for other purposes.
Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, EnovaPoint cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the Personal Data we hold, nor can we assure that the Personal Data you submit will not be intercepted. In the event of a legal requirement to inform you of a breach involving your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, as permitted by law.
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of time that is consistent with the original purpose of the data collection, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we no longer have a legitimate need to process your information, we will delete or anonymize your information from our active databases.
You have the right to request the deletion of your data at any time. Upon receiving your request, we will complete the full deletion within 30 days.
By law, we are required to retain basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial, and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
For our Services:
- the contents of closed accounts are deleted within 6 months of the date of closure;
- server archival backups are kept for 3 months.
Your Legal Rights
If you are resident in the EEA, Switzerland, or UK, you may have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable law with respect to your Personal Data held by us:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any Personal Data you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions, including in situations where the processing of your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if the processing of your Personal Data was based on your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data, under certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the Personal Data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To exercise your data subject rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above rights, certain jurisdictions may provide you with additional rights. We will apply applicable law regulations to accommodate such rights, where possible.
EnovaPoint has no intention of collecting any Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age. If your child has provided us with Personal Data and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact us and we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our files.