EnovaPoint does not collect or store your credit card data. We use “MyCommerce Share-It” for secure transactions and online payments. It is a global platform for selling software and game products online. MyCommerce Share-It uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your data securely. The encryption is certified by VeriSign.
What Payment Types Are Available?
Currently we accept payments by:
- credit card
- bank/wire transfer
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB.
- When you pay by credit card, your order will be processed immediately. Products available electronically are generally ready for download immediately, or no more than 48 hours after you place your order.
- To avoid fees for wire transfers to foreign countries, you can send wire transfers to one of share-it! accounts in Germany, France, the UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, or Japan.
- You will receive the bank account information via e-mail after your order has been processed.
- The product will be delivered once payment has been received.
- PayPal payments for orders are currently only accepted in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, and JPY. All other currencies are converted to euros, which might create additional costs for you.
- A valid PayPal account is not required if you would like to use this payment type; you can set up an account when you are directed to PayPal’s Web site.
- If you choose PayPal as your payment type, you will be automatically redirected to PayPal’s Web site. Log on as usual, or set up an account and enter all required information to pay for your order.
- Once you have entered your information, you will be returned to share-it’s order process pages where you will confirm your payment via PayPal.
- Typically, product delivery will be initiated immediately.
- During the payment process, all information will be exchanged in encrypted format exclusively between you as the account holder and PayPal’s Web site.