JungleMail for Office 365 Release History
The latest version is available at Microsoft AppSource.
For upcoming features, visit our product Roadmap.
JungleMail for Office 365 6.4 (24 May 2022)
- Email Polls and Surveys feature
JungleMail for Office 365 6.3 (17 March 2022)
- Improved Communication Team and User Management
- Cumulative reports site to overiew all JungleMail Newsletters and Analytics in one place
JungleMail for Office 365 6.2 (15 November 2021)
- Newsletter Categories and filtering by Category
- Newsletter, Template, Image grouping to folders
JungleMail for Office 365 6.1 (16 August 2021)
- File recipient source
- Analytics segmentation for SharePoint list and File recipient source
JungleMail for Office 365 6.0 (4 August 2021)
- Analytics segmentation by Office and Company
- Export newsletter to PDF fixes
JungleMail for Office 365 5.9 (14 June 2021)
- Export Newsletter content to PDF
JungleMail for Office 365 5.8 (3 June 2021)
- Regional settings for date, time and numbers
JungleMail for Office 365 5.7 (27 April 2021)
- Updated client-side libraries
- Copy & paste images inside Text block
JungleMail for Office 365 5.6 (12 February 2021)
- Updated the JungleMail Modern Pack
- Implemented the JungleMail Subscriptions Web Part
JungleMail for Office 365 5.5 (7 December 2020)
- Analytics segmentation by Department, Job Title and Location
- Recipients conditions filter for Exchange Groups recipient source
- Newsletter analytics Word report
JungleMail for Office 365 5.4 (2 October 2020)
- Added pagination to the Analytics page
- Date range filter issues for the Analytics page
- Archive issues and added warnings before submitting a newsletter when archive configuration is not complete
JungleMail for Office 365 5.3 (2 April 2020)
- External user support
- Comments block to be used with the Archive
- Improved Archive validation
JungleMail for Office 365 5.2 (19 March 2020)
- Payment integration with Stripe
- Notification tab
- Feedback tab
- Text version of email
- New newsletter report email look
- Minor UI fixes & improvement
JungleMail for Office 365 5.1 (18 January 2020)
- Added Date and Submitted By columns in the Analytics CSV file
- Azure Active Directory Connection authorization procedure
JungleMail for Office 365 5.0 (21 December 2019)
- Themes: save custom design configuration for blocks/sections
- Gallery tab for branded content and built-in templates
- Achive: save newsletters in SharePoint
- Template versioning and restoring
- Recycle Bin
- Exchange group search
- Job thumbnails
- UI improvements
JungleMail for Office 365 4.0 (12 May 2019)
- Updated Drag & Drop Builder:
- New UI and UX
- Save Section feature
- Item Picker feature
- Section Visibility feature
- Background image support
- Reset style from body
- New image editor
- Minor fixes
- Support for Exchange On-Premises (EWS Exchange connection as recipient source)
- Export resolved recipients to CSV
- Updated main top menu, logo, links to new help site;
- Improved thumbnail generation algorithm, thumbnail generation for saved sections.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.4.0 (18 December 2018)
- Start Campaign from Link feature.
- Fixed issue with preserving border configuration;
- Fixed border rendering issue in Outlook desktop client.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.3.0 (21 February 2018)
- Improved History & Monitoring, Analytics job list load performance;
- Removed “null” text from email preview content when there are no recipients.
- Fixed issue with email preview paging in Preview step when using custom exclusion filters.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.2 (15 February 2018)
- Prevent modifications to already submitted jobs and data loss when working in multiple tabs, clients or returning to a previous page in browser;
- Changed session expired alert design like job is already submitted alert.
- Fixed: issue with email builder 3:3:3:3 section 4th column background colour.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.1 (23 January 2018)
- Unified block/editor font list.
- Fixed issue with link to Item/ItemUrl placeholder (return URL to document/page if repeater data source is a document library).
JungleMail for Office 365 3.2.0 (3 January 2018)
- Email builder changes (change image width, set image full width on mobile);
- Automatic image resize;
- Backward compatibility with old templates.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.1.1 (27 December 2017)
- Added recipient filters (by campaign, email, list view);
- Office 365 sending account limited to 5000 recipients per campaign.
- Minor fixes.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.1.0 (13 July 2017)
- Multiple sending accounts;
- Shortcut menu;
- Sending conditions;
- Use email addresses as recipient source;
- Preheader text.
- Fixed scrolling issue in Campaign Builder.
JungleMail for Office 365 3.0.0 (10 May 2017)
- New design and UX;
- Office 365 group filtering by user profile properties (e.g., city, department);
- Responsive drag-and-drop email builder;
- Image gallery;
- In-app image editor;
- Phone/mobile preview;
- 2-level repeaters;
- Personalized Dynamic Sections and Dynamic Blocks: retrieves user-related content according to his preferences or department;
- Recurrent campaign (daily, weekly or monthly). Combined with dynamic repeaters, you can now send reminders about expired items or overdue tasks;
- Recurrent campaign grouping and usability improvements;
- View in browser;
- Enhanced newsletter analytics;
- Export to excel/CSV;
- Open and click statistics by hour and weekday;
- Reading statistics by device (Phone, Desktop, Tablet);
- Clickstream (navigation path);
- Top links statistics.
JungleMail for Office 365 2.0.0 (4 November 2015)
- New look and feel;
- Built-in responsive email templates;
- Custom email templates;
- Dynamic Blocks (populate emails automatically with data from your SharePoint lists);
- Mail server validation.
JungleMail for Office 365 v1.0.0 (16 July 2015)
- The initial release of JungleMail for Office 365.