JungleDocs Release History
The latest version is always available from the download page, and if upgrading follow the upgrade instructions.
JungleDocs 3.7 release (4 August 2016)
JungleDocs 3.6 release (8 February 2016)
- Additional, multiple GetView(), FindItems() parameters;
- HyperLink column support;
- Default report template can now be easily changed for all lists (Site collection settings for JungleDocs).
JungleDocs 3.5 release (22 July 2015)
- New GetCalendarItems function, to retrieve calendar items from expanded calendar views.
JungleDocs 3.4 release (4 June 2015)
- Charts support in small parts, chart updating.
JungleDocs 3.3 release (30 April 2015)
- German language pack;
- New functions: GetUniqueItems, DeleteControlIf;
- Remove content control - document updatability option;
- IfEmpty function update;
- Product name was changed to JungleDocs.
JungleDocs 3.2 release (27 June 2014)
- Building updatable Charts based on data from SharePoint;
- New functions: Sum, Min, Max, Average, Median, Round, IfEmpty;
- Matrix function for dynamic data grouping, aggregation and transformation;
- Workflow Activities for SharePoint Designer: Create, Update, Report and Convert documents;
- "Convert to PDF" performance improvement.
JungleDocs 3.1 release (13 May 2014)
- Built-in "From Existing" and "Report rules";.
- Updating Microsoft Excel worksheets and tables with data from SharePoint;
- Exporting SharePoint List View or Filtered items into Word documents;
- Added "Get link code" function for JungleDocs rules.
- User interface improvements.
JungleDocs 3.0 release (25 March 2014)
- All new look and feel;
- Report generation;
- Document creation from scratch;
- Document conversion to PDF.
JungleDocs 2.4 release (22 January 2014)
- Microsoft Excel files support (creating Excel documents, editing templates, filling cells with content from SharePoint).
- Improved large Word documents content filling performance.
- Design fixes for SharePoint 2013 non-default themes.
JungleDocs 2.3 release (10 October 2013)
- Filling Microsoft Word documents with rich text (HTML) from SharePoint Multiline Text Column;
- Find Items function for Word Reports;
- Get View function with dynamic filtering for Word Reports.
JungleDocs 2.2 release (22 April 2013)
- PowerPoint presentation merging from Small parts;
- PowerPoint presentation content filling.
- Fixed themable CSS files not working on multi language environment.
JungleDocs 2.1 release (19 March 2013)
- Reverse Lookup support;
- Automatic creation of target folder structure for new documents.
JungleDocs 2.0 release (6 November 2012)
- Improved design;
- Document "Mail Merge" function (creating multiple documents from multiple items);
- Multi language support;
- Small Parts: Improved copying bullets and numbering styles;
- Small Parts: Support for copying text with bullets and numbering;
- Small Parts: Improved copying pictures with hyperlinks;
- Small Parts: Copying broken pictures;
- Microsoft Word document (Small parts) merging improvements;
- Uploaded file name fix for Internet Explorer;
JungleDocs 1.3 release (7 June 2012)
- Introducing JungleDocs Pro version;
- Document Assembly: Creating Microsoft Word document using templates and merge content from other documents (Small parts) to one;
- Small Part grouping;
- Copying Microsoft Excel/Visio objects from source document to target;
- Inserting pictures from SharePoint into Word documents.
- JungleDocs Rule: Added help texts and formula samples.
JungleDocs 1.2 release (27 September 2011)
- Currency in words support: Euros with cents.
- Installation of help content;
- Editing JungleDocs Rule: Fixed text and formula sample;
- Priorities of formula functions (get latest number function).
JungleDocs 1.1 release (26 June 2011)
- Document auto-numbering;
- Rich text field support;
- Currency in words support: Lithuanian Litas and US Dollars, with cents;
- Generation of "Sample document" from Edit rule dialog.
JungleDocs 1.0 release (25 March 2011)
The initial release of JungleDoc.