JungleDocs Release History
The latest version is always available from the download page, and if upgrading follow the upgrade instructions.
JungleDocs 3.5 release (22 July 2015)
- New GetCalendarItems function, to retrieve calendar items from expanded calendar views.
JungleDocs 3.4 release (4 June 2015)
- Charts support in small parts, chart updating.
JungleDocs 3.3 release (30 April 2015)
- German language pack;
- New functions: GetUniqueItems, DeleteControlIf;
- Remove content control - document updatability option;
- IfEmpty function update;
- Product name was changed to JungleDocs.
JungleDocs 3.2 release (27 June 2014)
- Building updatable Charts based on data from SharePoint;
- New functions: Sum, Min, Max, Average, Median, Round, IfEmpty;
- Matrix function for dynamic data grouping, aggregation and transformation;
- Workflow Activities for SharePoint Designer: Create, Update, Report and Convert documents;
- "Convert to PDF" performance improvement.
JungleDocs 3.1 release (13 May 2014)
- Built-in "From Existing" and "Report rules";.
- Updating Microsoft Excel worksheets and tables with data from SharePoint;
- Exporting SharePoint List View or Filtered items into Word documents;
- Added "Get link code" function for JungleDocs rules.
- User interface improvements.
JungleDocs 3.0 release (25 March 2014)
- All new look and feel;
- Report generation;
- Document creation from scratch;
- Document conversion to PDF.
JungleDocs 2.4 release (22 January 2014)
- Microsoft Excel files support (creating Excel documents, editing templates, filling cells with content from SharePoint).
- Improved large Word documents content filling performance.
- Design fixes for SharePoint 2013 non-default themes.
JungleDocs 2.3 release (10 October 2013)
- Filling Microsoft Word documents with rich text (HTML) from SharePoint Multiline Text Column;
- Find Items function for Word Reports;
- Get View function with dynamic filtering for Word Reports.
JungleDocs 2.2 release (22 April 2013)
- PowerPoint presentation merging from Small parts;
- PowerPoint presentation content filling.
- Fixed themable CSS files not working on multi language environment.
JungleDocs 2.1 release (19 March 2013)
- Reverse Lookup support;
- Automatic creation of target folder structure for new documents.
JungleDocs 2.0 release (6 November 2012)
- Improved design;
- Document "Mail Merge" function (creating multiple documents from multiple items);
- Multi language support;
- Small Parts: Improved copying bullets and numbering styles;
- Small Parts: Support for copying text with bullets and numbering;
- Small Parts: Improved copying pictures with hyperlinks;
- Small Parts: Copying broken pictures;
- Microsoft Word document (Small parts) merging improvements;
- Uploaded file name fix for Internet Explorer;
JungleDocs 1.3 release (7 June 2012)
- Introducing JungleDocs Pro version;
- Document Assembly: Creating Microsoft Word document using templates and merge content from other documents (Small parts) to one;
- Small Part grouping;
- Copying Microsoft Excel/Visio objects from source document to target;
- Inserting pictures from SharePoint into Word documents.
- JungleDocs Rule: Added help texts and formula samples.
JungleDocs 1.2 release (27 September 2011)
- Currency in words support: Euros with cents.
- Installation of help content;
- Editing JungleDocs Rule: Fixed text and formula sample;
- Priorities of formula functions (get latest number function).
JungleDocs 1.1 release (26 June 2011)
- Document auto-numbering;
- Rich text field support;
- Currency in words support: Lithuanian Litas and US Dollars, with cents;
- Generation of "Sample document" from Edit rule dialog.
JungleDocs 1.0 release (25 March 2011)
The initial release of JungleDoc.