- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
EnovaPoint does not store any of our customers' credit card information.
When you purchase from our online store, your credit card details are encoded and passed straight to our payment clearance provider. At no point are they stored on our servers.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for any EnovaPoint product, we ask for information such as your name, company name, and e-mail address.
- EnovaPoint uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. EnovaPoint does not share your personal information with third parties, unless this is explicitly approved by you.
- When a user performs a search within the website, EnovaPoint may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed.
- EnovaPoint may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information, among other things, to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- EnovaPoint will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- EnovaPoint operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
EnovaPoint may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
EnovaPoint may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your EnovaPoint account and placing a prominent notice on our website. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact support/eta/enovapoint/taskas/com